Hey John & Kristi! So glad you're having a lot of fun! I like John's birthday friend and that very relaxing pool!
By the way, I will be out of town on Thursday and Friday of this coming week (09/09 to 10) -- last minute thing that I'll explain later. I will be leaving late on Wed. (09/08), after work, and returning late on Sat. (09/11). I just thought it important to let you know, since you are returning to BB on that Thursday (09/09). I contacted my small handful of clients for those two days. Some of them had already canceled on me, so there were no problems or inconveniences created.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey John & Kristi!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're having a lot of fun! I like John's birthday friend and that very relaxing pool!
By the way, I will be out of town on Thursday and Friday of this coming week (09/09 to 10) -- last minute thing that I'll explain later. I will be leaving late on Wed. (09/08), after work, and returning late on Sat. (09/11). I just thought it important to let you know, since you are returning to BB on that Thursday (09/09). I contacted my small handful of clients for those two days. Some of them had already canceled on me, so there were no problems or inconveniences created.
Safe travels! Peace,
You certainly had a busy day 16! That pool into the forest is mind-boggling. Miss you.
ReplyDelete